Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Help Me

So this isn't really a long story, but it still really freaked me out. So it was my first time using a Ouija board, actually like five minutes before I wrote this but anyways I expected a wait for a response after the "Is anyone there?" However immediately after instead of it saying yes it spells out the words "Help me"

This was again my first time using one so I freaked out and said goodbye, but I feel guilty now because what if I could help it?

Anonymous

April 5, 2017 at 12:22 PM

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

READ BEFORE COMMENTING

No profanity, foul, abusive, or insulting language.
Comments must be written in English.
Do not write in all caps.
Do not post personal contact information such as phone number, email address or mailing address in the body of your comment. And do not ask others for their personal contact information.

If you post a comment here for nothing more than to insult others you are wasting your time as your comment will be deleted!

Comments not following the above rules are subject to being deleted.