Friday, April 4, 2014

Birthday Ouija Board

I'm called Stephany and I am 15 years old.

Okay, so yesterday it was my birthday, and as asked I got a Ouija board...

Now with the story, me and my sister decided to start a game of it so in my dining room we turned the lights off and lit three large candles. We started asking it simple questions like "are there any spirits here?"

At first it didn't work, and so we where about to put it away until the lights started flickering, as much as we wanted to put it away we didn't because you can't break the circle. We started asking it more personal questions like "what's my boyfriend called" after a few seconds it started spelling out: J-O-N-A-T-H-A-N. At this point me and my sister where so freaked out and shut it and went to bed.

In that evening my door kept slightly moving and I could hear some walking up and down on my landing; I didn't want to move, so I tried to go back to sleep until my light was swinging vigorously, I screamed and ran into my sisters room, as I opened the door I saw a dark figure in the corner so I woke up my sister and we where hysterically crying and slept on our parents floor.

In the morning everything was normally so we decided to play it so we could say goodbye properly, weird stuff keeps on happening. Ouija boards are dangerous don't get one, or play on one!

Stephany

15 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Did you not read the guidelines no typing in all cals

      Delete
  2. Well thats thats the problem not closing it properly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this true?? The ouija board and stuff??


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Personally, I think it's rubbish, but I can't help but feel intrigued by the stories.

      Delete
    2. They are very much true. My brother works as a paranomal investigator and he works especially with ouija boards

      Delete
    3. Right rhiannon because people love and have all their time making up stories.. maybe you should try for yourself.

      Delete
    4. I know that was sarcasm, but it's actually true.

      Delete
  4. Get a priest and make sure Hes not a phony also commanding it to leave in the name of Jesus works often I grew up being tormented by demons usually starting at 9/10 pm and working through 3/4 Am sometimes during the day As well and it always worked to command it to leave in the name of Jesus, it also helps to play worship music out Loud in your room as you sleep

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me and my friends have used ouija boards for years. Nothing bad has happened. We speak specifically with demons. A lot of these stories are based on the users freaking out. Keep calm and focused. Be serious, and everythig will be ok.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its never OK yo talk with demonic, can never be

      Delete
  6. Been reading different posts and the ones that have jibberish are close to real words. Anytime words are spelled correctly say goodbye immediately and do not continue, you're only asking for trouble. Been there and paid the price to this day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, I know this has nothing to do with the story but can you PLEASE use "were" instead of "where"? Because clearly, you are using it wrong. Were is the past tense and where is the location. And for those who are skeptics, Ouija Boards are the real deal. These things are not to be messed with; usually stupid people do it for fun and others were just curious. But I hope they learned their lesson. Don't mess with the unknown.

    ReplyDelete

READ BEFORE COMMENTING

No profanity, foul, abusive, or insulting language.
Comments must be written in English.
Do not write in all caps.
Do not post personal contact information such as phone number, email address or mailing address in the body of your comment. And do not ask others for their personal contact information.

If you post a comment here for nothing more than to insult others you are wasting your time as your comment will be deleted!

Comments not following the above rules are subject to being deleted.