Thursday, December 28, 2017

Trying to "Document" Myself More on the Ouija

Short first experience

Umm hi?

I'm new here and well, I'm trying to "document" myself more on Ouija? (I'm French so sorry if there are any mistakes).

I had a Ouija experience yesterday between midnight and three am. We were 4 girls and we weren't taking it as a game. I have some acquaintances who also had experiences with Ouija and I was curious and decided to try it myself. But as I said, not as a game. I may be curious, but not curious about getting any big paranormal experience like in the movies.

I really made sure everyone was focused and most of all, wasn't scared. I didn't want to draw in any evil stuff. We then politely asked if there was any GOOD spirits who wished to talk with us while spinning the glass on the handmade ouija board in circular motions. The first encounters were a bit shy and confusing, we were still a bit skeptical. they were too short for us to really be convinced (and we didn't wantt to ask any stupid questions like "move something" or "do something", we're not that crazy. Mentionning anything related to death was also a taboo for us) But well, there was always that "what if" in the back of our mind. What if we were unconciously pushing the glass, what if one of us is faking it? I believe my friends tho, we were all concentrated and taking it seriously.

Then we met G.C.

(I like to call her "Jessie" in my mind haha)

The way she moved the glass, was different from the others. G.C. was moving it around strongly, but not violently. And her answers were clear.

But she was very... secretive? like, she didn't want to say anything about herself. Then we asked her if she knew how many of us were there in the room. She answered yes, four. It wasn't really a challenging question but I think it's at that point that we were getting this seriously. When we asked her if she could write one of our name she wrote mine. We asked many times to make sure and we even tried with our eyes closed! G.C told us that she knew me and that someone sent her to watch over me.

At some point, she started to write something and said it was in Latin and it was meant for me. I don't know what is and I'm afraid I'll never find out, because unfortunately G.C. kinda..."disconnected" before we could ask for more.

I don't know how to explain it but I was in an...surreal mood. I was excited by the answers but not too hype. Like, all of us were so absorbed in this, we were so serious, not even questionning back the answers we received.

I had a great experience and I intend on trying it again.

I know most of the other stories here turn out bad, but I believe that if you are respectuous and polite, it can help to have a great experience like me. We weren't taking it as a joke (even if we were a bit skeptical) and I was prepared if anything turned bad. But I'm not experienced enough and if any of you has an advice or a comment, I'll gladly receive it!

I hope I'll be even more prepared the next time I'll try.

Thanks for reading my story even if it wasn't that exciting and have a god day!

Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment

READ BEFORE COMMENTING

No profanity, foul, abusive, or insulting language.
Comments must be written in English.
Do not write in all caps.
Do not post personal contact information such as phone number, email address or mailing address in the body of your comment. And do not ask others for their personal contact information.

If you post a comment here for nothing more than to insult others you are wasting your time as your comment will be deleted!

Comments not following the above rules are subject to being deleted.