Monday, October 23, 2017

Successful Ouija Board Session Left Me With Questions

Hello to anyone who would read this. As of the time this is posted I have just finished my first successful Ouija board session.

That being said, it left me with questions to be answered.

I made my own Ouija board by sticking two pieces of paper together, and I used a silver coin as a planchette. When I first asked if a spirit was present, it never went to yes, but it shuffled to different letters until I stopped it. It spelled "GHAZTQ". Again, I asked the same question, and the same answer. Until I asked its name. It always started with G and ended with a Z or Q, such as "GASTPQ". It never spelled a familiar name to me, or any name at that. I was also sure that I was not the one moving the coin since it felt like a magnet was attracting my hand to every letter.

Was it a mischievous spirit that I talked to? Or did it mean something else? I really hope for an answer. Thank you very much.

Ernesto Gonzales

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

READ BEFORE COMMENTING

No profanity, foul, abusive, or insulting language.
Comments must be written in English.
Do not write in all caps.
Do not post personal contact information such as phone number, email address or mailing address in the body of your comment. And do not ask others for their personal contact information.

If you post a comment here for nothing more than to insult others you are wasting your time as your comment will be deleted!

Comments not following the above rules are subject to being deleted.