Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Something Unbelievable Happened With A Ouija Board

Something unbelievable happened! I didn't believe in the Ouija board because they sell them at Toys R Us, so I didn't think they would sell something dangerous to kids and adults. I have read stories about the Ouija board but I don't know if it's true. People do makeup stories so it's hard to tell if it's true or not. Some people say the Ouija board is just a game, other say it's not just a game and some say it's dangerous. I had to find out for myself if the Ouija board is really dangerous. On Sunday I decided to go to Toys R Us to buy the Ouija board. I drove my car in the morning to Toy R Us and I was just looking around at first for about an hour. After looking around I went to the game section and I purchased the Ouija board. I drove back to my apartment and I put the Ouija board in the closet.


The same day about 10:00 PM I decided to try out the Ouija board. I took it out of the box and put it on my bed. I didn't have any candle so I just left the light on. I put the Ouija board on my lap and the planchette on the board. I put my fingers on the planchette and I started going around in circles for about a minute. I stopped and I started saying, is anybody out there. I kept saying it for about 15 to 20 minutes and then all of s sudden, I felt a strong presence right above me! I was so scared that I run out of my room and I threw the Ouija board in the garbage. I was very shaken! I went back to my room and turned the lights on and I didn't sleep at all!

The next day I felt much better and I never felt the presence again. Months later I began to have this urge to make my own Ouija board!The feeling was so strong that it overwhelmed me! I went to home depot and I purchased a wooden board and other things. The urge was so strong that I couldn't wait each day to get home to finish it! After I finished my handmade board I put it on top of my computer monitor. The next day I woke up at 5:40 AM and I had a strong urge to use my handmade Ouija board! The inhuman presence in my room had something to do with it!

Anonymous

19 comments:

  1. They need better stories

    ReplyDelete
  2. So What Happened Afterwards? Do Tell..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah. It probably never left you after you invited it into your place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You didnt close the session, thats why it never left.

    ReplyDelete
  5. it was about 2 weeks ago, me and my girlfriend decided to purchase a Ouija board from toys R us also. I didn't think that it would do any harm as I didn't believe in the paranormal, but I just purchased one anyway because my girlfriend really wanted to do one. so anyway we went to the apartment opened the board and began to ask if we could start the game, who was their, if they were a good or bad spirit, the answer was bad and we knew that if a bad spirit accord that we should stop the game straight away but we never(bad choice). we carried on and to our terror the demonic presence was called zozo, straight after we asked what its name was it imminently began Z O Z O Z O Z O Z O, continuously over and over. we knew that she was a demonic presence, and one of the worst as well. about 15-20 minutes later my girlfriend said she felt the strong urge for a poo. so we ended the game and she went for a poo the end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This made me laugh out loud. ;)

      Delete
  6. Don't keep us waiting!!!! Finish the story mate :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A dead soul that never sleep needs to be entertain. Which that happen to be us. But you never finish the story. So how do we know your not making this up?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are none of us gonna talk about how TOYS R US SELLS OUIJA BOARDS? "For children 8 years and up", like, no. Last thing I need is to meet some third grader possessed by a demon. This is how the Exorcist started in the first place.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You didn't finish the story...... Please do!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They didn't have candles so she left the lights on then threw it in the garbage ok

    ReplyDelete
  11. You didn't finish the story, you shall suffer through pain and torment for leaving us on a cliff hanger. xD cool story tho!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

READ BEFORE COMMENTING

No profanity, foul, abusive, or insulting language.
Comments must be written in English.
Do not write in all caps.
Do not post personal contact information such as phone number, email address or mailing address in the body of your comment. And do not ask others for their personal contact information.

If you post a comment here for nothing more than to insult others you are wasting your time as your comment will be deleted!

Comments not following the above rules are subject to being deleted.