Tuesday, August 5, 2014

A Short Story Of A Weird Ouija Board Session

So a few months ago some friends and I were drinking and having a good old time. It was late at night and I had the bright idea of using an Ouija board! Well the thing is we didn't have one. So we made one out of paper and used a shot glass. It basically works. I asked my friend Katie and Sam to play. Lets just say Sam was already hammered. As soon as we start playing Quentin requests for ZOZO.

"Are you fucking kidding me Sam!?" I yelled, I had read about Zozo and I didn't need to deal with that shit. Katie was also pissed

Sam apologized but that didn't help anything.

We started another session and Asked who was there

It immediately went to Z-O-Z and we stopped. We said fuck it and started drinking some more.
Of course I wanted to play again, but this time I put a ring of salt around our board in efforts to keep zozo out. Well our board didn't work with the ring of salt around it. So we took it off. It was working slowly. We were just playing card games with it. asking if it was the right card and 80% of the time it would get it perfectly right.

And then Katie's other brother wanted to play, Benjamin
.
So Ben was married at the time, but sincerely wanted to get out of his relationship because he was in love with a girl back from home.

It was around 2:55am when he started to play and he asked "there's a question in my head I can't say out loud, Should I?"

It immediately went to NO. It was the fastest it worked all night.

I'm guessing he rephrased the question and asked again. It went to YES

Ben slammed his fists on the table, "What the FUCK, why are you fucking with me?"
Katie and I just sat there wide eyed and then the board slowly went to H-A-H-A-H-A

and then went straight to goodbye. I asked him later what he'd asked and the first question was "Should I get divorced" and the second was "Should I stay with Lisa" (that's his now ex wife's name)
a couple weeks later Ben called me and told me him and Sam had been experiencing some weird shit in their house. They have this creepy small door in the upstairs room which is pretty much like an attic. And whenever he comes home that creepy small door is always open. Its a storage little room and they don't have anything stored in there, they've literally never opened it before.

His brother Sam, one night woke up in the middle of the night and saw a dark figure in his room. He couldn't move or speak and just stared. The dark figure came to his bed and slapped him in the face. His girlfriend was sleeping next to him and he was afraid the figure would attack her. He started screaming and before he knew it. the figure was gone. His girlfriend woke up and told him it was just a dream.

So I helped them out with giving them some prayers and blessings. But what can you do? He invited a demon into his house.

Be careful and Don't be stupid everyone. Because this shit. Is Real.

Kendra Abbott

1 comment:

  1. Heck yeah it is. I hope Sam learns his lesson.

    ReplyDelete

READ BEFORE COMMENTING

No profanity, foul, abusive, or insulting language.
Comments must be written in English.
Do not write in all caps.
Do not post personal contact information such as phone number, email address or mailing address in the body of your comment. And do not ask others for their personal contact information.

If you post a comment here for nothing more than to insult others you are wasting your time as your comment will be deleted!

Comments not following the above rules are subject to being deleted.