Thursday, March 6, 2014

A Demon Was Tearing Me Apart And Eating Me And Spitting Me Out

OK, so I played the Ouija board just yesterday and this still creeps me out, K let me get right to it,

Alright so, me my bro and friends played this board game and so my bro asked all the questions and all, my bro asked "Is there anyone here" So he started to grin like it wasn't real, Eh you know how brothers are, but yeah so when it started to move it went to:

L-I-S-A,

Then, we all looked at each other! So then, he asked "How old are you." It went to:

1-6, which is sixteen. I got kinda scared because I knew she was probably there watching us. But then my bro asked "how did you die" then it went to: H-A-N-G-E-D. Which means she got hung by someone!

So then I got kinda scared, so then I just shut the board and threw it back in the box and put it back in the basement.

Later, that night my bro them went out some where, I was home by myself that night because I didn't feel too good, but then when I went into my kitchen to grab some snacks, I heard a loud boom in my living room and it sounded like small little cry outs from a baby, I got scared, I walked in my living room terrified, I looked around and I didn't see anything, so I ran upstairs to my room slamming my door shut.

I crawled in my bed sighing, so then, when I was nodding off to sleep I heard that same boom sound downstairs, so I got up and went back down to the living room, and when I looked aside I saw a black figure up on my wall, it was shaped like a human,

I thought my mind was just playing tricks on me because when I looked away it was gone, so then that morning when I got into the shower, I have one of those glass showers, so when I turned around to it, I had saw a face, it was like a girl with red hair, I looked away and all of a sudden my lights starts to flicker, and when I tried to get out the shower it seemed like something was holding it, trying to keep me from getting it, I felt like a dog trapped into a cage, I started screaming then when my brother came in, and the door slammed open, I fell out the shower and my bro asked me what was going on I didn't tell him because I was too terrified.

Later that day, I went down to my basement to wash my clothing, and I heard something tapping and tapping I just thought it was the washer, so then when I turned around I saw some girl, standing on my basement step, I dropped my clothes basket terrified into horror, I started walking backwards I fell and I started to cover my face, when I looked again she was gone,

But after that I felt a sharp pain on my back I went to my bathroom to see what was it, it looked like a bite mark on my side, so I sighed and I started looking into the mirror, my eyes started turning black and when I cut on the water it looked like blood pouring out, I couldn't take it anymore it drove me crazy, So I got help later that day, because I knew from this day that, demon was tearing me apart and eating me and spitting me out.

And this is not a lie. All true! Please don't mess with Ouija boards.

-Ajious/Kendra

19 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have messed with paranormal things plenty of times but never a board but having friends who do. If you do mess with it make sure to close the board with the other side that you have contacted knowing that you are leaving and also make sure to keep some sage handy. Burning sage in your house will cleanse the souls that have been let in make sure to do it all over the house not just that one spot and it wouldn't help to use it over the board as well. While doing so make sure you are stating that you are cleansing your house and no unwanted spirits are allowed to stay. I have never heard of anyone having issues after doing a cleansing. :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. No such thing in ghost, demons, etc. I am 41 yrs old and when I was 12 yrs old I did mess with the ojuii the 2 questions I asked never came true I ask when will I die it said Jan 12, 1991 it never happened I am alive and well ( thanks to God ) and if I ever will be with the girl of my dreams that sat next to me in junior high it never happened. My point is, it's all in our mind plays tricks on us, Hollywood is good to scare us with horror movies and books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. how do you know "god" exists?, wheres your proof of that.

      Delete
    2. Please don't offend my religion don't start fights

      Delete
    3. The spirit could have broken a rule or something by telling you when you were going to die so somehow it changed. And that your dream girl could have sat next to you and you didn't know have you found who ever around this time she could have changed.

      Delete
  5. I think I see your problem. You forgot to say goodbye.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have to say goodbye. im not sure how to fix it. i would move since urs is pretty serious. look up a way to get rid of them

    ReplyDelete
  7. How Do You Know "God" Exists??? Wheres Your Proof Of That. And Isn't Death The One Who Decides Who Lives And Who Dies> cuz if not whan wtf is the purpose of death???????? And This "God" You Speak Of. You Say "Thanks To God" But For What?, Cuz You Get To Exist Another Day. Psh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first cause doesn't have to explain itself. God wont beg you to believe in Him, that's not how it works. You have to seek in order to find. Prove no god to me, evolution for example. The burden of proof is on you. God tells you how to find Him.

      Delete
    2. Do you seriously just come on this site to bash people that believe in God? that's rude.

      Delete
    3. If there's a devil then there must be a god

      Delete
  8. Luis,God IS real I have seen proof of him as I have seen proof of darkness. And for the girl with story.always close by saying goodbye making sure they say goodbye as well. If they refuse goodbye say it and force the planchette to goodbye then run planchette over fire. When you start some things that help keep away negative energies is to put a small piece of metal on the board like a coin. Also have white candles and like that first person said use sage afterward to cleanse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What does "run planchette over fire" mean?

      Delete
  9. If there is a devil then there must be a god

    ReplyDelete

READ BEFORE COMMENTING

No profanity, foul, abusive, or insulting language.
Comments must be written in English.
Do not write in all caps.
Do not post personal contact information such as phone number, email address or mailing address in the body of your comment. And do not ask others for their personal contact information.

If you post a comment here for nothing more than to insult others you are wasting your time as your comment will be deleted!

Comments not following the above rules are subject to being deleted.