Monday, December 29, 2014

Gigi The Demon

I'm not really sure how to start this but basically I got a Ouija board and tried playing it with my sister, nothing happened though so I was I was kind of bummed out, anyways eventually I played alone (I know, I know) I asked "is there anyone here?" and as I was about to end the session (due to no response from the planchette it slowly slid to "YES" and this is the conversation

Me:what's your name?

Gigi: M-E G-I-G-I

ME:GIGI?

GIGI:YES

ME:ARE YOU A GIRL?

GIGI:NO

ME:SO YOURE A BOY NAMED GIGI?

GIGI:YES

ME:ARE YOU BAD?

GIGI:YES

ME:OKAY... HOW OLD ARE YOU?

GIGI:NO

ME:PLEASE TELL ME YOUR AGE

GIGI:NO

ME:DO YOU WANT TO HURT ME?

GIGI:YES

I then forced it to goodbye Google the name Gigi and saw someone had asked a question about him on Yahoo answers probably about 5 years ago? then the next day me and a few co-workers played and we got Gigi again, Gigi said how one friend was going to kill another over a girl, and it hates anyone who talks to me, I asked if he wanted something from me and he said yes and I asked what and it spelt out "home" I asked if I was home for him and it said yes one friend asked if I was going to heaven and it said yes, I then asked if I had anyone waiting for me on the other side and it said "yes" I asked who and it spelt "dad" confused as my dad is still alive I asked "your dad" and it said yes, I then asked if I should be scared and it said no, eventually everyone asked what they wanted to ask and Gigi spelt "bed" and we asked if he wanted to go to bed and it slid to goodbye, nothing has happened after playing it since I read up on how to properly close the session but if anyone knows anything about Gigi please let me know!

Anonymous

10 comments:

  1. that sounds very scary....
    I have never really tried a ouija board before but i am studying psychology right now. I don't believe in spirits, ghosts, etc. and i don't believe in ouija boards either; since there is no scientific proof to support its existence. I remember in grade 12 psychology we were discussing paranormal things and whether they are real or not. We did research on it and concluded that oftentimes ouija boards work because of our brain. You said it didn't work at first but then it moved. That could be because your body did what your brain wanted. You probably know that the brain controls all of our body, well when we see spirits, shadows,etc. they are sometimes just figments of our imagination. So it is possible that Gigi is just in your imagination. Try to approach this in a scientific or even logical manor :D Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These things are not scientific. I am a psychology student. Ouija boards only work because our brain wants them to work. Our brain often tricks us into thinking that the planchette is moving by itself when really, we are the ones moving it. Try to think of it logically! Good luck ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. obviously its not scientific at all, if you read correctly she said she was about to end the session because there was no response and then it moved. and if it were "her" moving the planchette, why would she have these conversations? they're absolutely frightening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a possessed Ouija Board. SoCoPi Paranormal is requesting that Ouija Boards that are possessed, haunted, or if anyone has had a bad experience with one to send it to them. They are researching demon activity and ghost attachment to these boards. You can find out more information on their website.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is a demon called "g" who is actually the evil spirit Zozo. You can look him up...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spirits are real and so is the board. I know because I played it a few times, I ask alot of questions and sometime I wasn't the one playing and when I do I close my eyes. It got all the answer right. I even wrote a big number in a piece of paper and told it to take a guess and it got it right. I don't think those people who had their hands on the thing could read my mind. So logically your psychology about the brain and stuff can explain about that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am also studying psychology. I think sometimes your mind can create what you subconsciously want to believe. I also know that we can not say we know 100% for sure what is out there. I know from experience that I have had things that are unexplainable happen, it could simply be my mind or something unexplained. It's all based on what you believe in.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can your mind make a vase explode and then come back the next morning with all of the little plastic rubies and dice in it perfectly the way it was when it broke? I watched my friend sweep up all the glass and dice and everything and throw the garbage bag out front in the trash can. And this happened at around 11pm n me n my friend woke up at 7am the next morning (in the same bed) so there was absolutely no way she could have went out and bought the same vase. Don't screw with ouija boards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ever have a Gigi doll in your life time? It may be a vessel and the only way to believe you would remember it is by the name a child would give it, such as Gigi.. I as well have had this exact same situation only to find it was apparently my doll soeaking to me..........

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had a dream. I was in war. I was then confronted by demons on the battlefield in an urban setting. I said who are you? It replied GIGI Demon. I woke up and googled it and saw this post. Kind of scary.

    ReplyDelete

READ BEFORE COMMENTING

No profanity, foul, abusive, or insulting language.
Comments must be written in English.
Do not write in all caps.
Do not post personal contact information such as phone number, email address or mailing address in the body of your comment. And do not ask others for their personal contact information.

If you post a comment here for nothing more than to insult others you are wasting your time as your comment will be deleted!

Comments not following the above rules are subject to being deleted.