Friday, December 19, 2014

My Mothers Bad Experience With The Ouija

Yesterday I joked with my mom saying I played the Ouija board and she was scared and she said it was a bad thing to do because since you are calling a spirit you are waking them up while they are resting in peace or something like that.

She also told me that when she was little, her cousins made her play and I guess they were communicating with a dark spirit and she says she can still feel the spirit after 20 years and she has had so much bad luck and the cousin that made her play cannot seem to get married so I guess it was a bad luck spirit maybe.

But I'm very curious to know but since I don't wanna wake the wrong peeps I'll just stay out of it I guess but I really do want to try It because I live in an apartment and I can feel something there and it makes me just want to see if there is actually someone there.

Cynthia Lozano

4 comments:

  1. Please don't use a board. It's very dangerous getting involved with the unknown. If you can feel something is there then leave it alone as it's leaving you alone. if you like things the way they are why risk changing it. Don't let curiosity take over as not everything is as it seems. people using the boards rarely understand the real risks involved just the basics. Your mum is trying to protect you and I think you should take her advice as she may be speaking from experience. Wish you and your mum all the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll never get married either if you play .... those who play stay single... you'll become a cat lady..

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO spirits just demons
    no good demons
    bad demons
    good demons are not allowed to contact humans
    bad demons lie and say they are good, every things u come across is a bad demon
    no angel no nothing
    bbecause they are forbidden from contacting humans
    EVERYTHING U SEE ON THAT BOARD IS A BAD DEMON WHO WANTS TO HURT YOU

    ReplyDelete

READ BEFORE COMMENTING

No profanity, foul, abusive, or insulting language.
Comments must be written in English.
Do not write in all caps.
Do not post personal contact information such as phone number, email address or mailing address in the body of your comment. And do not ask others for their personal contact information.

If you post a comment here for nothing more than to insult others you are wasting your time as your comment will be deleted!

Comments not following the above rules are subject to being deleted.