Thursday, December 18, 2014

My Friend Wants Me To Play With The Ouija Board

My friends want me to play with the Ouija board but I don't like the idea of trying to talk to demons or a spirit.

I told my mom about what they wanted to do on Halloween and she said No, my grandma (her mom) played with it when she was little and had a bad experience. I wanted to know what happened so I called my grandma the next night and she said her grandmother had a Ouija board and her and her little brothers and sisters decided to play with it.

They contacted a spirit or demon and my grandma wanted to scare them so she said "If the Ouija board is real I want the devil to possess me." At first she was just joking and playing around to scare them. She started shaking and then she couldn't stop.

Something was making her shake and she started to cry and so did her sibling. She kept telling her self she was sorry she wanted to make it stop and she would never saying anything that stupid again and finally it stopped.

She went and talk to her grandmother about what happened and her grandmother wasn't very happy. She told her she knew something like that was going to happen so she took away and hid the Ouija board and told her to never play with one again.

My grandma says prayers every night before she goes to bed she is still mad at herself till that day she has never played with a Ouija board again.

I don't know if you found that very scary but it freaked me out never will I play with one.

Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment

READ BEFORE COMMENTING

No profanity, foul, abusive, or insulting language.
Comments must be written in English.
Do not write in all caps.
Do not post personal contact information such as phone number, email address or mailing address in the body of your comment. And do not ask others for their personal contact information.

If you post a comment here for nothing more than to insult others you are wasting your time as your comment will be deleted!

Comments not following the above rules are subject to being deleted.