Monday, October 2, 2017

Obsessed With The Supernatural

I have always been slightly obsessed with the supernatural ever since I was little. I always told my friend that I like spirits, so for her birthday she got a Ouija board. She asked me if she could bring it to my house a I said yes.

Once she was at my house I didn't really want to play anymore. She kept bugging me and I kept saying no. Around the sixth time I said no, the Ouija board slid off my table. When my grind out the board on the table it was completely stable and didn't move. So I freaked out and ran out side with my friend trailing behind me. After a couple scary minutes my friend told me we had to play it now, and I accepted. Nothing really happened the first time we played. She decided to leave her ouijia board at my house.

Whenever one of my friends came over I asked them to play, none of them did but one. When we played a spirit came through. I think his name was Ted, I can't quite remember. He told us that he was a firefighter and died in 9/11. Every time I played after meeting him, he came back through. I didn't really believe he was there so I asked him if he was real make my dog leave the room. Right after I asked that question my sleeping dog jumped up and ran out of the room. Me and my friend were shocked.

The last time I played the Ouija board Ted told me that he watched over me to make sure I'm safe I also asked him if spirits follow me around, and he said yes. 8 to be exact. It's been a couple years since I have last played.

For some reason I always feel like there is someone around. Sometimes I hear my name, once I felt someone touch my back, sometimes one of my family members say they felt like someone touched them. I never feel scared when something paranormal happens though. Maybe he and the other 8 spirits still follow me.

Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment

READ BEFORE COMMENTING

No profanity, foul, abusive, or insulting language.
Comments must be written in English.
Do not write in all caps.
Do not post personal contact information such as phone number, email address or mailing address in the body of your comment. And do not ask others for their personal contact information.

If you post a comment here for nothing more than to insult others you are wasting your time as your comment will be deleted!

Comments not following the above rules are subject to being deleted.