Monday, October 16, 2017

Ouija Demon Z And Sleep Paralysis

In high school (about 5 or 6 years ago) my friend and I made our own ouija board our of looseleaf and used a twonie for the part that moves (I don't know what it's called). We made contact with an entity who called itself Z and claimed to be a demon. I asked it to prove itself and my entire right arm went numb, it couldn't feel anything from the shoulder down on that side for 2 years.

The demon refused to communicate with my friend, and to this day he doesn't believe anything happened. For the next 4 months after the session there were some creepy encounters whenever I was on the couch I was on during the session. I would feel a smack on the back of my head and hear a chuckle, despite nobody being there. I would hear footsteps running up and down the staircase, and the curtain to our crawlspace would flutter.

That stopped after a few months and all seemed quiet for awhile. Then I felt a presence in my bedroom, a sinister thing that scared the shit out of me whenever I was in there. I have pretty bad insomnia so the lack of sleep didn't affect me much. One night I woke up around 4 AM with a case of sleep paralysis, which I had never had before or since, and saw this pitch black entity on top of me, digging claws into my shoulders. I said a silent prayer and it let out a whispering screech and slid back into the mirror, scraping down my knees as it went

I dismissed this as a dream but when I got up in the morning I had scars on both of my knees. I spent the next couple nights at a friend's house, too scared to be in my own bed. The first night back in my room I heard a cackling coming from my mirror, and saw a distorted face slowly grow and grow a body as the cackle got louder. The image continued to cackle as it walked across my mirror and disappeared within the reflection of another mirror.

I immediately smashed the mirror it went into and threw the shards in the street bin. I haven't experienced anything firsthand since that day but I have been able to see spirits clearly. At first they frightened me whenever I walked past one, but the don't seem to take much notice of the physical world.

I read in a comment on another story about a demon named Zozo who made his friends commit suicide, and I believe it was him who connected with me. I went into a severe depression and almost commited it myself, but I sought help and I'm slowly getting better

Unknown

1 comment:

READ BEFORE COMMENTING

No profanity, foul, abusive, or insulting language.
Comments must be written in English.
Do not write in all caps.
Do not post personal contact information such as phone number, email address or mailing address in the body of your comment. And do not ask others for their personal contact information.

If you post a comment here for nothing more than to insult others you are wasting your time as your comment will be deleted!

Comments not following the above rules are subject to being deleted.