Thursday, October 5, 2017

Ouija Board Spirits Following Generations

Whenever my mother was 9 years old her father died. Desperate for answers and to communicate with her father, my mom, 15 at this time, borrowed a Ouija board from her good friend. She went into the closet of her bedroom and began to communicate with spirits that claimed it was her father. He comforted her, told her everything was going to work out for her, but he lied. The “man” she was talking to was actually not her father, but a more sinister entity.

Throughout my entire life, my mom has kept this a secret because she never wanted to scare me away from staying over at my grandmother’s house. I was about 6 or 7 years old at the time whenever my cousin and I stayed the night at her home. My grandmother’s home is an entirely open-concept idea, therefore, you can see the entire house from the living room. My cousin and I made a palette on the floor and my grandmother went to sleep in her bedroom, she locks and closes her door every night. My whole life I was comfortable at her house, it was a safe place. The room was pitch black except for the small night light in the kitchen. A very tall, dark, distinct figure walked through the dining room… That’s where everything changed in my life. My cousin did not say anything about it and neither did I until multiple years after the occurrence. Since I was 6 or 7 nothing had occurred.

At this time, I was 13 and my grandmother had cancer so I slept with her in her room every time I spent the night. Her room is large and in the night the only thing bringing light in is a digital alarm clock. I fell asleep at approximately 10:30 that night. My grandmother fell asleep shortly after I did, I imagine.

I woke up to use the bathroom and I did the usual, rub my eyes and sit there debating on if I really needed to go. I heard a girl talking in the bathroom which is directly connected to my grandmother’s room. My grandmother lives alone. “I just can’t take this anymore. I’m hurting and she’s so innocent. She needs to hurt too!” It was so distinct. Every syllable was clear. It’s dark and the only thing I can actually see is the walls due to the shine of the digital clock. I look at the wall, brushing off what just happened, and there are 3 figures standing there. I’m not sure if they were actually looking at me or if they were just standing there. All of them different sizes, one was moving as if it was talking and using hand motions, one looked as if it was intently listening, and another was about 4 feet away from the others it was still.

“Nana, please wake up. Someone’s in your house,” I said calmly. The entities stopped moving…Every single one of them. “NANA WAKE UP NOW!” She woke up and turned the light on. As she woke up the figures walked off.

I told her what had happened but she brushed it off and told me to go back to sleep. I do not stay at her house anymore. She called my mom 6 months ago, “I had the strangest experience the other day (chuckling) I was sitting in my chair watching tv when the box fan in the floor turned itself on. The funny thing is, it was unplugged.”

Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment

READ BEFORE COMMENTING

No profanity, foul, abusive, or insulting language.
Comments must be written in English.
Do not write in all caps.
Do not post personal contact information such as phone number, email address or mailing address in the body of your comment. And do not ask others for their personal contact information.

If you post a comment here for nothing more than to insult others you are wasting your time as your comment will be deleted!

Comments not following the above rules are subject to being deleted.