Friday, October 10, 2014

I Used The Ouija Board Alone And This Is What I Got

So, a weird thing happened the other day with a Ouija board I made. My friend and I were bored one night and decided to try out a Ouija board. She got freaked out before we even started so I ended up doing it alone. Here's what I got:

Me: "Are there any spirits who would like to talk?"
Spirit: "Yes"
Me: "What is your name?"
Spirit: "Boy"
Me: "Are you a good or bad spirit?"
Spirit: *moves to sun*
Me: "How old are you?"
Spirit: "26"

I asked it a lot more questions and closed the session by saying "Goodbye". I also told it that it wasn't allowed to follow me.

The next day at school me and one of my other friends skipped gym and did the Ouija board in the locker room. I told her about last night and about "Boy". We set up the board and began to play.

Me: "Are there any spirits who would like to talk?"
Spirit: "Yes"
Me: "What's your name?"
Spirit: "Boy"

Me and my friend freaked out, but we kept going.

Me: "Is this the same 'Boy' that is 26?"
Spirit: "Yes"

My friend got to freaked out and told me to say "Goodbye" so I closed the session.

I don't know if this spirit is really a bad one or not. It doesn't cause me any harm, but it obviously follows me even when I told it not to.

Anonymous

4 comments:

  1. Some spirits can be connected to particular boards once they've contacted them
    And also spirits don't listen to the living
    They can do whatever they want

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're right. Some spirits can take ownership of a board, not allowing other spirits to contact that particular board. Doesn't necessarily mean the spirit is following you, but don't be surprise if "boy" is the spirit you talking to in your next session.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sun symbol means good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spirits can lie very easily. Just saying.

      Delete

READ BEFORE COMMENTING

No profanity, foul, abusive, or insulting language.
Comments must be written in English.
Do not write in all caps.
Do not post personal contact information such as phone number, email address or mailing address in the body of your comment. And do not ask others for their personal contact information.

If you post a comment here for nothing more than to insult others you are wasting your time as your comment will be deleted!

Comments not following the above rules are subject to being deleted.