Thursday, September 24, 2015

The First Time With Spirits

It was the night before my birthday, at around 11:30 at night. My friends wanted me to open a present, so I did. It was an Ouija board.

My friends got scared, but we played it anyways. We had contacted two girl spirits who were slow spellers so we left. Then we got a boy spirit. My friend asked if the boy liked a friend of mine. We described her to the spirit and he said yes.

He asked if he could ask her a question and he asked if she liked ghosts. She said yes. Then he spelled out "f-r-e-e m" before my friends freaked out and said good bye. We freaked out and my friends slept in another girls room (we were at boarding school) but late into the night I heard a noise.

I went into the hallway to check. Then I heard someone saying my friend's name. I turned around and my dorm room was locked. I banged on the door until my roommate unlocked it. Then the lights went out and we heard the voice again.

My dolls stood up from where they were laying on my bookshelf. My roommate screamed and all the doors in the dorm hall closed. The lights flickered on and off, and we heard a laughter. The lights came back on and the dolls fell down face first. No one could sleep. Everyone says they can still hear the laughter. This story is a 100 percent true.

Anonymous

2 comments:

  1. Be carful, You most likely let a demon into your dorm and into your life. I don't mean to scare you. Get a priest to bless the area, get some holy water and some burning sage and cleanse the dorm while reciting the lords prayer and the Saint Michael and others in the name of God and Jesus Christ! That should help. If it reacts U know you have a problem and should contact a priest or a paranormal investigator. Never play around with Ouija Board. It can open doorways for anything good or evil to pass through.

    ReplyDelete

READ BEFORE COMMENTING

No profanity, foul, abusive, or insulting language.
Comments must be written in English.
Do not write in all caps.
Do not post personal contact information such as phone number, email address or mailing address in the body of your comment. And do not ask others for their personal contact information.

If you post a comment here for nothing more than to insult others you are wasting your time as your comment will be deleted!

Comments not following the above rules are subject to being deleted.