Monday, November 3, 2014

First Ouija Board Experience With Jack

Okay, so basically ever since I can remember I have always had an interest in the paranormal, spirits, etc etc. I am currently 16 and last night, along with a friend (who is currently 15), we shared our first Ouija Board experience. I had been reading these stories about it all day and searching the "Do's and Don'ts" of Ouija boards and stocked up on my knowledge and just became more fascinated by it, and finally wanted to try it for myself.

At about 9pm my friend and I created our own Ouija Board in my house using cardboard and used a shot glass as the planchette. We did some more last minute research and then went ahead and did it. We did it in the park along the road from us because we had read that it may not have been wise to do it in either of our houses.

Expecting to get no results, after having asking any spirit guides etc to protect us, we asked if there was anyone there. Almost immediately the planchette moved slowly up to yes. We were both astounded and wondered if either of the two of us had moved it, but we didn't. We then found out that it was a male, who was 8 years old called Jack. We then asked if he was a good spirit or not and the planchette moved over to yes. (Although we also assumed it could have been lying, as a lot do) But this put us at ease a little bit.

We then went on to ask how he was and if he was happy. He moved up to "no" quite abruptly, so we asked why. He then spelled out, "F-I-R-Z-Z". We thought he meant fire, so we asked if that was what he meant, but he then spelt out "Z-A-H-M." We had absolutely no idea as to what this meant, and we were started to get a bit creeped out in general, but before we got to saying goodbye the planchette started moving down the numbers (which we know was dangerous) so, we said goodbye immediately and asked Jack if he could then move to goodbye too, but the planchette shot straight up to no. We repeated ourselves and it again went to no. So we then forcefully said goodbye, slammed the glass down on goodbye to break it and then ripped the cardboard up and disposed of it.

I realize this isn't the scariest story ever, but it's creeping us both out and I'm not sure if we did anything wrong/right or if we should be worried about anything. And what the letters "F-I-R-Z-Z" and "Z-A-H-M" could mean.
Anonymous

11 comments:

  1. Zahn was a demonic Soul Trader. He had obtained a variety of powers by trading human souls for powers through Faustian Deals. Through these deals, he became an upper-level demon; having been lower-level beforehand; a detail that hadn't since been updated in the Book of Shadows. Additionally, he was known to be an expert in Demonic Law.


    I am 15 and If I were you and you still have the pieces then burn them, if the board comes back, not good, I have had the same thing happen and I said that jesus is my savior and has my heart and soul. The next morning I woke up and my shot glass was broke and the cross I always wear had the chain snapped.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh okay thank you! That's quite creepy.. I said Jesus was my saviour and everything and it's been a week since we did now and nothing at all had happened. :)

      Delete
  2. Dont burn it is dangerous it will release and anger spirt/demon hand to church official or ghost museum

    ReplyDelete
  3. i heard that you must dispose of it properly by breaking the ouiji board in seven pieces then burying them in diffrenent places.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why seven pieces?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pls be safe guys when playing the Ouija board that game is not a joke 😬😬

    ReplyDelete

READ BEFORE COMMENTING

No profanity, foul, abusive, or insulting language.
Comments must be written in English.
Do not write in all caps.
Do not post personal contact information such as phone number, email address or mailing address in the body of your comment. And do not ask others for their personal contact information.

If you post a comment here for nothing more than to insult others you are wasting your time as your comment will be deleted!

Comments not following the above rules are subject to being deleted.