Friday, November 21, 2014

I Became A Believer In The Ouija Board

I have always been skeptical of the Ouija board as it just always seems like someone is moving it when I would touch it which I guess is the reason there are so many skeptics. So I decided to make a simple change which would prove to me that its either fake or real as we had many "spirits" come through that night so I had 2 of my friends put on blind folds so they could not see anything that was happening. My thought here was that if suddenly no spirits came through anymore, it was obviously one of my friends. Well that didn't happen.

I put their blind folds on and I assure you neither could see anything through them. I asked the obvious first question "is there a spirit here that wishes to communicate". It sat there for probably a minute with no movement, then it slowly slid to "No". A shiver went up my spine and I got goosebumps even though I still thought maybe they still moved it and got lucky. So I asked "why don't you want to communicate", assuming one of my friends got lucky and was able to hit the word "No" and was pushing them to have to answer something that would make them try and spell something. But then it spelled out "W-A-I-T-I-N-G", hitting almost every letter precisely which told me instantly there was no way they were the ones moving it.

I then asked "what are you waiting for?", it slid up to "No" and stayed there for a moment, then spelled out "W-H-O". So I asked what seemed like the logical question to ask which was "who are you waiting for?", it slid up to "No", then slid along the numbers which were as follows "2-0-1-9-2-3-1". The responses were to precise for them to be doing it but they also made no sense to the questions I am asking.

So I was getting confused but also for the first time felt like there was actually a real connection to something instead of "knowing" one of my friends were moving it. So I asked "who are you, what is your name", and it spelled out "S-T-O-P". Getting the feeling what I was communicating with something that definitely didn't want to talk, but I also wanted to get some information that made sense to me. So I said "please talk to us", it slid up to "No", and whether it was just a coincidence or not, about 2 seconds after it slid up to no, the light bulb in the lamp we were using blew and it went dark. I grabbed a flashlight and got a new bulb for the lamp and got it replaced and by that time my friends had taken off their blindfolds and were sitting at the table and I looked down and the planchette was sitting on goodbye. My friends swear they took their hands off of it was soon as the bulb blew and never touched it. I don't know if that's true, if they wanted to mess with me or if it got there some other way, but I think I am done with Ouija boards going forward.

Anonymous

19 comments:

  1. 2-0-1-9-2-3-1 = January 1st, 2019.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "2-0-1-9-2-3-1" is a date. I think it is January 23, 2019. But I have a question for you. Is it waiting for you...?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I mean't January 23rd, 2019.. I have no idea why I put 1st... opps, sorry again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes 2-0-1-9-1-2-3 is a date. I believe this is the date you will perish. That is what the spirit was trying to tell you. You asked who are you waiting for? The answer is you. The spirits are waiting for you to pass on January 23, 2019.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also think its a date. 1/23/2019. That was the first thing I thought when I saw those numbers. Don't know what it could mean though. Maybe whoever they're waiting for is gonna die on that day. Just speculating on that, but that would be my guess. Admittedly, I don't know squat about this sorta thing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. just imagine the day before creepy

    ReplyDelete
  7. January 23, 2019 is the day you will die. They will be waiting for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I thought too I hope it isn't true though best of luck to you :(

      Delete
  8. i believe it is a date check to see if anyone you has that birthday and if so it will slowly start to make sense

    ReplyDelete
  9. Comment on that date and if you don't then good bye.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would be very careful if I was you. I wouldnt be by myself period

    ReplyDelete
  11. 2+0+1+9+2+3+1 divided by 3" =666 = illuminanti cuntfirmed

    ReplyDelete
  12. The only other comment I can offer beyond what is already said here is that you might have been talking to more than one spirit at that time. Considering you were asking in the singular if 'a spirit' wanted to communicate, but it still continued to talk despite the first 'no'. I think the second answer of 'who' was actually you confusing the spirits. They might be asking you who are you asking that, and just kinda gave up cuz you weren't talking to them properly.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Depending on the date format 2-0-1-9-1-2-3 could also mean 2019 December 3rd

    ReplyDelete
  14. These people are talking poops. Nothing will happen to you if you realise it was the darker side of yourself talking to you. Decide to follow your good side and you will be OK. Some of the comments I read seem to nearly be written by demons. Honestly, follow the power of goodness and don't take evil written comments to heart. You will be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Unfortunaly my girlfriend wrote that last episode while I was in the toilet. I think that if people are like Cesar Milan and look for the best within themselves they can. also bring happiness. I'm sorry for letting someone else write stuff while I wasn't there. Peace to all followers of the power of goodness

    ReplyDelete

READ BEFORE COMMENTING

No profanity, foul, abusive, or insulting language.
Comments must be written in English.
Do not write in all caps.
Do not post personal contact information such as phone number, email address or mailing address in the body of your comment. And do not ask others for their personal contact information.

If you post a comment here for nothing more than to insult others you are wasting your time as your comment will be deleted!

Comments not following the above rules are subject to being deleted.