Monday, November 17, 2014

Ouija And Rituals Before Breakfast

When I was around 20-21 my fiancé and I did our Ouija board sessions in the park. Several times what happened was we got nonsense by a bunch of dogs, as it had been next to a dog park. This particular dog park had been notorious for dog fights, which had increased our odds of;

a) Being alone

b) Getting in contact with something

Anyhow, I've been an ameture paranormal investigator for about three years at that point in time (and I continue, despite my hindrance) This time, I encountered somebody named 'Leonardo' though in reality from a standpoint of five years later, it mustn't have been something that liked the rituals I was doing. Nothing too bad. I asked its death, and it started cursing at me, insulting me, and said very vile, and degrading things. Upset with this, my fiance began to close the session. However the ghost refused, we asked why he was doing this, and it moved to "Demon". My fiance was a religious man, and took the horrible piece from the board and slammed it on 'Goodbye'. Later, nothing seemed to happen. So we (decidedly) continued on with something else.

We played the triangle game. The rules go as follow;

1. Enter a place with minimum to no distractions.

2. Designate a person as ring master/handler.

3. Lie on your back, and close your eyes.

4. You should see a dark building, surrounded by a forest.

5. There is a dog, he will act as a signal if the "Night terror" (As I call it, different names circulate)

6. Wander for as long as possible, and DO NOT let him get you under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!
(I still play it today.)

Anyway, I entered the rituals "Body of effect" and began wandering around. I very soon saw the dog, as it trotted off into the forest. It wouldn't be wise to let it escape, so I ran after it. I could hear my husband's commands as to where I am stop. As I'm feeding what I see to him, I asked what was happening. He said the branches on the dead trees (Long since abandoned) break off. I was going to ask to leave, before I heard him gasp. Apparently, he saw a big, clawed black shadow leap from one bush to another. I was IMMEDIATELY pulled from the ritual, and we went home.

This is a story from way back, so I'm glad to share the details to the few who wish to listen. Enjoy the thrills.

Renay Placte

3 comments:

  1. What exactly is this odd "Triangle Game" that you talk about? Is it similar to the Ouija board?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna know too. The way you wrote this is weird. Can you explain more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. is the triangle game dangerous as much as the ouiji board?

    ReplyDelete

READ BEFORE COMMENTING

No profanity, foul, abusive, or insulting language.
Comments must be written in English.
Do not write in all caps.
Do not post personal contact information such as phone number, email address or mailing address in the body of your comment. And do not ask others for their personal contact information.

If you post a comment here for nothing more than to insult others you are wasting your time as your comment will be deleted!

Comments not following the above rules are subject to being deleted.