Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Online Ouija Boards And Real Ouija Board Games

I've had a Ouija board experience without playing on the actual board game. Online Ouija boards are just as real as the board games.

I accidently clicked on a YouTube video of two people playing with a Ouija board. I clicked off then went to bed. Suddenly I felt like my room was tilting sideways.

I was hearing people meditating humming in the next room and there was no one there.

I was hearing evil voices that I wasn't hearing in my mind and I felt like I was being watched.

I was seeing people with burnt faces and having visions of me being run over by cars.

This was a few years ago and I would never play on a Ouija board again. I now have depression and heart problems.

Anonymous

4 comments:

  1. Oh my god I am soo horrendously sorry for you. I pray no one out there has to go through the say problems you have because of a Ouija board

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Behave lad, she watched a video on youtube...girl would watch 'ouija' the movie and claim to be possessed. My advice to this person is its a youtube video, you didn't open a realm yourself or try to contact the dead

      Delete
  2. Well tbh when i think one thing happens, my brain keeps going into it... You are probably scaring ur self

    ReplyDelete
  3. Listen, you're lucky you didn't use a physical board, antique or home-made. That sh-t's f-cking dangerous. Stop fooling around, you could get hurt. Remember, if you think that God will protect you, you're dead wrong. It is stated in the Bible that scrying (what you did, stuff with ouija boards) is a sin, so don't expect mercy. Also, it seems like those entities didn't like you. Sorry 'bout that. Honestly, all you can really do is just respect the entities and be nice. If you're an a-s to them, they'll flip their sh-t. Just be careful, okay?

    ReplyDelete

READ BEFORE COMMENTING

No profanity, foul, abusive, or insulting language.
Comments must be written in English.
Do not write in all caps.
Do not post personal contact information such as phone number, email address or mailing address in the body of your comment. And do not ask others for their personal contact information.

If you post a comment here for nothing more than to insult others you are wasting your time as your comment will be deleted!

Comments not following the above rules are subject to being deleted.