Monday, November 10, 2014

Home Made Ouija Board And The Ghost Of A Dog?

One time me and my friend were messing around and talking about a ton of our own ghost stories. We decided to do a Ouija board.

We created the board out of a piece of paper and a shot glass. Only 3 minutes of waiting for someone or something to reply I saw something dark, dart under a bean bag that was in my friends basement. I then screamed and started crying jumping to the edge of the pull out bed. We left the Ouija board downstairs and slept up stairs.

Approximately a month later we tried it again in that same friends basement with one extra person being our other friend. That night before we had been planning to do it in the morning. That same night we were laying on the pullout bed taking snap chat videos in the dark. In one of the videos I was singing a scene from the new Lorax. The song went something like "let it die, let it die, let it shrivel up and die".

We replayed the video only to here what sounded like a bark in the back round. We tried make sounds to see if it was one of use that could have made the sound but nothing could match it. There was no possible way it could have actually been a dog because 1. my friend does not own a dog 2. we were in her basement and lastly it was about 4 am.

I firmly believe it was my friends dog that had passed away a long time ago.

Although this is not the scariest store I believe its worth sharing. Me and my friends are all 15 years old.

Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment

READ BEFORE COMMENTING

No profanity, foul, abusive, or insulting language.
Comments must be written in English.
Do not write in all caps.
Do not post personal contact information such as phone number, email address or mailing address in the body of your comment. And do not ask others for their personal contact information.

If you post a comment here for nothing more than to insult others you are wasting your time as your comment will be deleted!

Comments not following the above rules are subject to being deleted.